The Ortelius Team needs you. Regardless of your previous involvement in an open source community, you can help. From outreach, project management, testing and core developers, Ortelius has a place for anyone interested in working on an open source project.
Why Contribute to Ortelius?
- We want Members to learn and understand solutions around microservice use and their challenges through a diverse contributor base.
- We want our members to develop their careers, skills and gain community recognition for their work and expertise.
- We want our members to have the opportunity to share and reuse open source microservices to further the adoption of a cloud native development.
- We want members to learn how to contribute to an open source community and become part of the broader conversation around cloud native architecture.
Technology Oversight Committee (TOC)
- Michael Galloway – Senior Engineering Manager, Netflix
- Tara Hernandez – Google, Sr. Engineering Manager, CDF TOC
- Christopher William Palmer – End User, Unisys
- Hank Hendrickson – Open Source Community, BP
- Phil Gibbs – Open Source Community, OpenMake Software
- Tim Kelton – Descartes Labs, Co-founder
- Doug Orr – Sr. Engineering Director, Google (retired)
- Bill Portelli – Former Collabnet CEO, CEO Quest, Board Advisor
- Jeremy Davis – Chief Cloud Architect, RedHat